Antique Napoleon III marble « lion’s paws » fireplace
Antique Napoleon III marble « lion’s paws » fireplace : This classic Napoleon III chimney-piece is 19th century, in elegant grey marble featuring finely sculpted details. There is a lion’s paw at the base of each cantilevered side jamb that feature sculpted acanthus leaves. The hearth marble is included.
Dimensions approx :
- Width : 155 cm (61 inches)
- Front to back overall : 42 cm (16.5 inches)
- Overall Height : 104 cm (41 inches)
- Height below lintel : 79cm (31 inches)
- Width between side jambs : 104 cm (41 inches)
- Hearth marbre : 153 cm x 45 cm (60.25 x 18 inches)
- Weight : 400kg (882 US lbs)
On display at BCA’s premises at L’Hôtellerie-de-Flée in the Maine & Loire département.