Stone fountain with Classic square column
Stone fountain with Classic square column : This 18th century « Directoire » style water fountain is typical of Provençal village squares, courtyards and gardens with its water pipe protruding through a rectangular column with Classic carved mouldings. This reclaimed water feature is both pragmatic and decorative. It is in French reclaimed limestone, re-worked, with a pair of iron bars embedded for supporting buckets being filled from its iron spout. This is ideal for a Mediterranean themed landscape or garden project.
Dimensions approx :
- Overall length : 225 cm (89 inches)
- External width : 110cm (43.3 inches)
- Overall height : 190cm (75 inches)
- Pool depth : 20 cm (8 inches)
- Pool height : 43 cm (17 inches)
- Column base width : 71 cm (28 inches)
- Column mid-height width : 35 cm (14 inches)
- Cornice width : 46 cm (18 inches)
On display at BCA’s Normandy premises at Méry Corbon, between Caen and Lisieux.