Dressers in reclaimed oak
Dressers in reclaimed oak : Whether in a living room, hallway or bedroom, or adapted for bathroom use, these traditionally made dressers in reclaimed antique oak are particularly attractive, sturdy and well made. Forget « flat-pack rubbish ». Currently available in two sizes, but bespoke sizes are possible.
Neat details are the cut-outs at the back of the drawers that enable a washbasin waste to pass though the top and out to the rear, and the recessed sliding drawer runners with smooth return function. NB: these are made predominantly in solid reclaimed oak. The handles are in painted metal, easy for you to exchange if a different style or colour match is preferred. The washbasins are available separately. The oak has been treated with Ciranova OCULTO, an invisible water based impregnation oil particularly suitable for interiors where a natural finish is needed, and has UV inhibitors. The wood retains an original and untreated appearance.
- Top width 140cm (55 inches) or 160cm (63 inches) x Front to back 50cm (20 inches)
- Cabinet width 136cm (53.5 inches) or 156cm (61.5 inches) x Front to back 48cm (19 inches)
- Height 85cm (33.5 inches)
- Top thickness 4cm (1.6 inches)
- Leg frame sections 65mm x 65mm (2.5 inches square)
- Niche internal width 30cm (12 inches) x height 62cm (24.5 inches)